Thursday 23 July 2020

Jim sampling the air of freedom.

SO MUCH LAWN & ORDER 

Conman who made £50m from fake bomb detectors out of jail early & says, he’s so broke his only possession is a lawnmower!








Could this be evidence of the only real work Jim has ever done?

Jim looking very wistfully into the wallet that once held the means to any amount of extravagant luxuries.


Remember these days?

I know a lot of people who have lost everything in their life, none of them, and I mean absolutely none of them, then move into a £500,000 house in the country. I wonder how that is being financed, hard to think Jim has actually gone and got a real job that would cover the expenses of that house.
 



1 comment:

Peter said...

Yo Techo! Good to see you back on the trail!. Not good to see Jimbo back on it tho!!! YES! How come he is wondering about with his lawnmower?? A dingy basement flat would be more appropriate, or a cell in a well appointed Iraqi prison maybe??

Anyhow Jim, in case you are peeking, I am sure Techo concurs with me when I say you really are a truly loathesome, lying, ludicrous lump of the leftovers of a nasty case of the trots.