Thursday 28 April 2011

Hello Romania!!!

A very warm welcome to our visitors from the sunny country of Romania. I see from the stats that you visit every day, sometimes two or three times a day.
Let me try and explain something to you, I understand that you are embarrassed falling for a simple scam like the ADE651, I understand that you are a victim of a scam such as the ADE651, I understand that you believed everything a man currently on bail for fraud told you.
This may come as a bit of a shock, but I have to tell you he lied to you about the capabilities of the ADE651, the ADE651 does not and cannot work.
We have a saying in the UK, "Do not shoot the messenger". Meaning, your anger although directed at me is misplaced. Why is your anger not directed at McCormick? The man who lied to you and fooled you into believing a load of techno nonsense?
Surely at this stage you must know that the ADE651 is nothing more than a cheap scam?
I have given you more than enough evidence to convince the most stupid person, whilst you have managed to find none in support of your argument. Does that not tell you something?
It is not my position to add to your embarrassment and ridicule you further but merely to ask to you consider your position. You work for a company, Mira Telecom, until its association with ATSC and McCormick, was a well respected company, but now that is gone and you are left defending a product that is universally disgraced.
If McCormick himself wont defend his product why do you?

No comments: